Dinsdag 08 Mei 2012

Freedom Challenge Recci

I planned to do the Freedom Challenge route from Rhodes to Darlington Dam with some friends in preparation of a possible asault on the Freedom Challenge RASA again. Unfortunately, like the parable of the Wedding Feast in Matthew 22, all the invitees found reasons not to partisipate. I therefore decide to take on another challenge. Cycle from Prince Albert to Cape Town via the Freedom Challenge route. I will get on the Shosholoza Meyl to Prince Albert Road, Cycle to Prince Albert and sleep over. During the next four days I will do the balance of the Freedom Challnge route, unsupported and on my own. The time has arrived and on Friday 11 May I will be on my way to Prince Albert. Watch this space for progress reports.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking